Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30: Teething, Kicking and traveling

Not her best day this day.


All the Francis (Francis, William Francis and Keelan Francis) are getting ready to travel. Oh my!! Oh my !! This will be a 4 to 6 hours flight to Puerto Rico for her to meet her great grandma "Paca" of about 100 and something years old. We are so much looking forward to this trip- me more than anyone else as I am READY for a vacation! Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!
Keelan is now kicking kicking and kicking some more, and yes, droooooooooooling beyond the limits of our imagination, so much saliva that we have to change her onesis very often as it is wet all the time not to mention the sleeves which are soaking wet. These days her favorite thing to suck is her thumb...bye bye pacifier. For the first time this past Saturday she laugh out loud while I was reading Dr. Seuss Hop and Pop to her. She had a blast!

No comments: